DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New dji go4 app vs fw 400

With my firmware 400 and IOS Mini Ipad 4, the app DJI GO 4 do not update at new version on may 2017. Probably needs firmware update before. I remain in my rock solid 400 firmware.

With my firmware 400 and IOS Mini Ipad 4, the app DJI GO 4 do not update at new version on may 2017. Probably needs firmware update before. I remain in my rock solid 400 firmware.
I'm thinking of buying an ipad mini 4 - and if I do, obviously I'll need to download the latest DJI app. Do you know if the .400 FW will work with the latest app?

Reactions: rneiman3
I correct myself, a few moments ago the IOS version of DJI GO 4 was updated at the last version of may 2017. I'm in 400 firmware version of Mavic Pro and Radio Controller and all works very fine like before.

Reactions: guy kunesh
So, all I need do is buy the ipad mini 4 - download/install latest DJI app and keep the .400 FW version and it should be ok..?

So, all I need do is buy the ipad mini 4 - download/install latest DJI app and keep the .400 FW version and it should be ok..?
Yes, Ipad Mini 4 is a jewel with Mavic Pro 400 firmware. I flew in Europe over 5 KM without any problems or video artifacts. My Mavic flights with no interruption of signal radio or video from I bought in march 2017 for hundred of km.

Last edited:
Yes, Ipad Mini 4 is a jewel with Mavic Pro 400 firmware. I flew in Europe over 5 KM without any problems or video artifacts. My Mavic flights with no interruption of signal radio or video from I bought in march 2017 for hundred of km.
Sorry to harp on testman, I've just ordered a mini 4 hoping that the latest DJI app will perform as well as you say it does with the previous app version[emoji6]

I think that the updated DJI Go app (4.1.0) will work with FW 0.400 until the new FW is released and then will require you to install it... and I don't think it will only be a warning...

Reactions: F6Rider
Don't really know... just guessing... By the way, is the DJI Care Refresh valid if you crash your craft on an earlier FW & software version than the latest?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juanfraf