DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Dji go4 now with Waypoints (iOS & Android)

It is and trying to find them all and just send to one thread .
Firmware updated also and just tried with both and seemed good with just flying around house 1 battery and will try more later when it warms up a tad .

Reactions: sea157 and Ken K
@zappy54 your thread was first but being the title is more correct in this one I am going to close yours and try and redirect all that are being posted to this thread .

Is the Mavic 1st Gen supported?. I updated the DJI GO App 4 in both my iOS and Android devices but I do not have the Waypoints icon in the app. Unless the original Mavic is not supported.

I must be doing something wrong. Upon launching the App I selected the drones I currently own Inspire 2, and Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 and that did not work. I also selected Mavic 2 Pro to no avail. Do I have to be connected to the aircraft first?.

IMG_0623.JPG
Click on the remote control Icon same way you would go to point of interest or Active track Click on waypoints opens up the map.... Aircraft was not connected but the last time I used it was with the Mavic 2 not sure if that matters..?

Last edited:
Reactions: bronze661
Android: Just got notifiction from Play store that 4.3.12 was available.
Tried updating on 2 different Android devices running different versions of Android and both failed.
Error code: 940

Edit: came good later in the day, update worked.

Last edited:
Tried updating on 2 different Android devices running different versions of Android and both failed.
same here. I wait all week to fly and make a video on the weekend, I hope its fixed by morning.

Doesn’t appear to work with iPhones, perhaps only iPads?
That’s what I am using and flew 3 batteries this evening
and so far it seems fine. Didn’t try waypoints but never have anyway .

Interesting. I saw on dji forum an update saying they altered minimum version of supported androids. On my pixel 2 with Android 9 i still do not see new version in store. Ok, may be tomorrow.

That’s what I am using and flew 3 batteries this evening
and so far it seems fine. Didn’t try waypoints but never have anyway .

Which one is ‘thats’? IPhone? I did all the updates and both of my iPhone’s, a 6s+ and X, but they don’t even show the waypoint option on the flying mode screen. Any suggestions? Thanks :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catalinbbc27