DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New DJI in Carson City

Chaosrider

Reactions
I recently got my DJI Mini-2 Fly More pack. I love it!

I previously had a Snaptain S5C. It was a fine little trainer, but it had ZERO wind resistance. I live in Clear Creek Canyon (Just below Hwy 50 from Tahoe to Carson City), and it's perpetually windy. After a dozen flights or so, a big gust caught the S5C, and blew it down from my house in to the canyon.

The little Mini-2 has no such problems! The thing is amazing resisting the wind, and still producing clear video. I pulled it up facing me, right next to me, and I could see the camera gimballing like mad to keep the camera steady, while the Mini bounced around a little while successfully fighting the wind. The wind was 20 mph when I stopped flying for the day.

I've been looking for the S5C with my new Mini-2, but so far, no luck...

I'd like to get together with other drone pilots in Carson City/Minden. We could even have a flying event at my house if desired, but the flying here is not for the timid...

Glad I found you all!

:)

TCS

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Any issues with the mini 2? Considering it or the air 2 currently
Thinking more about this, the video images do pixelate sometimes, for reasons that I don't understand. Usually the videos are great.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mtgoodha