DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New DJI owner from Sweden

bebbe

Reactions
Hello.

I just bought me a Dji Mavic Mini.

I have some FPV drones I fly with. This is my first "RTF" drone.

About 6 years ago I built me a Dji flamewheel that I used quite much. After that it´s been several drones. Both small and big. Mostly race drones.

It is going to be fun to find nice places to film and explore with my Mavic Mini :)

Last edited:
Hello.

About 6 years ago I built me a Dji flamewheel that I used quite much. After that it´s been several drones. Both small and big. Mostly race drones.

It is going to be fun to find nice places to film and explore with my Mavic Mini :)

:)
Welcome, Gothenburg Sweden here!????

Reactions: bebbe
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, fly safe and have fun!

Welcome from Chicago, the Windy City.
Just curious about rules in Sweden, flying
a drone? I like to hear it from pilots that live in the area, rather then getting news reports. Besides the forum, you can get help with issues that come up by clicking on Mavic Help, and Mavic Tips. That site has answers to a large variety of questions.
Fly Safe and Happy Hovering and fly safe.

Welcome from Chicago, the Windy City.
Just curious about rules in Sweden, flying
a drone? I like to hear it from pilots that live in the area, rather then getting news reports. Besides the forum, you can get help with issues that come up by clicking on Mavic Help, and Mavic Tips. That site has answers to a large variety of questions.
Fly Safe and Happy Hovering and fly safe.

Hello.

Basic rule is to fly in line of sight.

Otherwise it is 120m limit for height.

Altough the rules in Sweden are quite hard. There is not so much kontroll. But hard rules makes it easier to kontroll people not doing what they should.

I have not cared so much about the rules before because I mostly been flying racedrones. And been flying in quite small areas.

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest