DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New DJI pilot Awaiting My MM...customs delay?

Sprucegoose

Reactions
So it has been about 20 days since I ordered my MM from DJI and I had shipping confirmation a couple days ago ?that it would be in my hands tomorrow (Thursday) but this morning it says “unknown delivery due to clearance delay” So I understand it has to go through customs and i am sure there are pallets of them coming in from China so my question is, has anyone experienced this delay and have an idea on how long they usually are held?

Thank you,
new DJI flyer

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.
Just a suggestion....Try searching the site. Multiple threads on this problem and many have had delays, mostly in customs once DJI shipped.

Just a suggestion....Try searching the site. Multiple threads on this problem and many have had delays, mostly in customs once DJI shipped.
Thank you for the welcomes! I certainly should have done that first as it seems to be a regular thing with DJI through customs.

Hi Thomas B.....I live in Tucson, Az and a newly to Drones.....Are you in Tucson or do you have somebody in Tucson that I can hookup with to help tutor me on drone flying. Thanks in advance.

Hi Thomas B.....I live in Tucson, Az and a newly to Drones.....Are you in Tucson or do you have somebody in Tucson that I can hookup with to help tutor me on drone flying. Thanks in advance.
I’ll check. Usually only in the old pueblo for the Gem and Mineral Show during Feb.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Mine came today (Thursday) when all along it had been saying tomorrow (Friday) even this morning at 7:04 FedEx updated said tomorrow. Then at 8:40am fedex sends a text saying “Yo Biggie Smalls Yo bada_s Mavic Mini is on the way, be ready in next hour to receive, cracker!! And sure enough it’s here almost all charged and ready, I’m racing the rain , I’m gunna win tho, ha ha ha ha ha ha

Reactions: Sprucegoose

Best advice for a new pilot - take it low and slow as you become familiar with the drone.
Wide open areas.
One day you will find yourself at 3ft, then 30ft then 300.
Progress not perfection.

So it has been about 20 days since I ordered my MM from DJI and I had shipping confirmation a couple days ago ?that it would be in my hands tomorrow (Thursday) but this morning it says “unknown delivery due to clearance delay” So I understand it has to go through customs and i am sure there are pallets of them coming in from China so my question is, has anyone experienced this delay and have an idea on how long they usually are held?

Thank you,
new DJI flyer
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! My Mavic Mini was delayed in customs, arrived 1 day later than originally expected. This normally happens toward the end of the year, I think customs gets overloaded with holiday shipments. Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa