Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New DJI Product Release - Transform Your World

Aerial-Pixel

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Site
www.aerial-pixel.com
Looks like DJI is releasing a new product on 8/13/2019 Wonder what it will be, new Hasselblad Camera perhaps? Watch the trailer HERE
1565274565803.png

Maybe the Osmo Mobile 3?

OsmoMobile3.jpg

Whatever it is, it's not going to be something that flies. Maybe someday we'll see such a product again...

I do like how compact it folds up:
1565277216145.png

Reactions: Johnmcl7
Yes, that should definitely make it easier to store.

1565277434120.png

Reactions: bootleg.gucci
My vote is on a new mirror-less camera to round out the osmo product line. An update to the x5 with full frame sensor.

I really like my Osmo Mobile 2 and that fold up design looks great as I'm usually on the move with the gimbal so that will save a good bit of space.

Maybe the Osmo Mobile 3?

View attachment 79145
Just looking at the hints in the picture they presented I'm guessing this is correct.It looks like two pictures of what appear to be a gimble. The two hands would indicate guesture controls.
The cat might represent active track features. The moon might represent some nighttime/low light features. The bottle has me stumped. Any ideas?

Reactions: Hauptmann
Just looking at the hints in the picture they presented I'm guessing this is correct.It looks like two pictures of what appear to be a gimble. The two hands would indicate guesture controls.
The cat might represent active track features. The moon might represent some nighttime/low light features. The bottle has me stumped. Any ideas?
The bottle is for a stiff drink when you see the price.........

Jake

A gimbal that scans objects in 3d, takes photos, and does all the other gimbally stuff. Attached to a platform that allows you to 3d print those things and make your own personalized products.

That ain't the moon--the ring may be the path of a satellite orbiting Earth (indicating GPS), or maybe it's Saturn (indicating night viewing?). One gimbal looks like it could be mounted up high, with the other hand-held. The bottle? Maybe there's a fitting allowing the camera to attach to the top of a Coke bottle. I think the rest of your predictions are spot-on. Overall, I think it's a remote-controlled, gimbal mounted stationary camera. How kool would that be?

Last edited:
Reactions: hactick
That ain't the moon--the ring may be the path of a satellite orbiting Earth (indicating GPS), or maybe it's Saturn (indicating night viewing?). One gimbal looks like it could be mounted up high, with the other hand-held. The bottle? Maybe there's a fitting allowing the camera to attach to the top of a Coke bottle. I think the rest of your predictions are spot-on. Overall, I think it's a remote-controlled, gimbal mounted stationary camera. How kool would that be?
There's a trailer with more clues on it HERE. The Eiffel tower is pretty prominent.
Your bottle theory is pretty good. You could attatch the gimbal to the neck of a big bottle of whiskey and pass it around the party for a nice family friendly timelapse. (if that the kind of parties you go to)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato