DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New drone owner U.K.

SCRidge88

Reactions
Hi everyone I’m Ridge, I’m new into the scene of drones but it has always fascinated me!! The reason for me venturing into this realm is because I love traveling and would like to get some nice footage of my hikes and the landscapes I’ve visited. As mentioned above I’m very new to this!! I just recently purchased a Mavic pro 2 and would like to know if any of you guys ever have meet ups in the U.K. to share tricks and ideas. I’m based in Suffolk county and I would really appreciate if anyone is near that could give me some pointers. Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hi everyone I’m Ridge, ... I’m based in Suffolk county and I would really appreciate if anyone is near that could give me some pointers.
There is a UK sub-forum on this site; a post there might more likely to be seen by locals who can help.

Don't spam every single sub-forum, but I'd certainly browse the other 'general' forums to see if they might be appropriate.

Regards

There is a UK sub-forum on this site; a post there might more likely to be seen by locals who can help.

Don't spam every single sub-forum, but I'd certainly browse the other 'general' forums to see if they might be appropriate.

Regards

It pays to follow these posts....I didn’t realise that there was a UK sub forum. That’s very handy, thanks for the heads up. Peter

Reactions: Thomas B
Hi everyone I’m Ridge, I’m new into the scene of drones but it has always fascinated me!! The reason for me venturing into this realm is because I love traveling and would like to get some nice footage of my hikes and the landscapes I’ve visited. As mentioned above I’m very new to this!! I just recently purchased a Mavic pro 2 and would like to know if any of you guys ever have meet ups in the U.K. to share tricks and ideas. I’m based in Suffolk county and I would really appreciate if anyone is near that could give me some pointers. Thanks in advance!
Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.
If you haven’t yet, I recommend reading this 70 page online only DJI manual for your drone

Welcome! We're in Florida, so pretty far for any hands-on help, but very happy to answer any questions you may have via the internet!!

Reactions: old man mavic
Take a look a Grey Arrows site, based here in the UK and often have meets, I am close to Kettering but sometimes visit Feltwell.

Reactions: SCRidge88
welcome from Essex - Saffron Walden way. I did not know there was a UK sub-forum! Will certainly take a look at it.

Welcome to the forum! :)

I’m based in Suffolk county and I would really appreciate if anyone is near that could give me some pointers
I'm quite a distance away, but here are some tips to get you started:

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new M2P, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: SCRidge88
Wen I get the time and weather I have a great training area with farmers permission! No people Maybe 2 cars an hour and wide open. Boring but allows me to really practice everything the Air can do!DJI_0259.JPG

Wen I get the time and weather I have a great training area with farmers permission! No people Maybe 2 cars an hour and wide open. Boring but allows me to really practice everything the Air can do!View attachment 88272
Nice I finally got a chance to fly this weekend it was very easy to get into and lots of fun I mist
Wen I get the time and weather I have a great training area with farmers permission! No people Maybe 2 cars an hour and wide open. Boring but allows me to really practice everything the Air can do!View attachment 88272
I finally got a chance to fly this weekend and I must say it was very easy to get into and super fun! I can’t wait to get back out there again...

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys