DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Egg DJI Goggles Preorder

Jaholibop

Reactions
Looks like NewEgg just opened up a preorder queue for the goggles. It shows shipping at the end of May. I had to call customer service to get it in my basket, not sure what the problem was.

Reactions: Jaholibop
Same here. With the price of other goggles that come packed with less features, they could have easily sold these for hundreds more.

Same here. With the price of other goggles that come packed with less features, they could have easily sold these for hundreds more.

I think DJI is trying to wipe out the competition. The prices of the Mavic and Goggles make it very prohibitive for any US based company to even think about competing with them. (Cough GoPro)

Rob

I think DJI is trying to wipe out the competition. The prices of the Mavic and Goggles make it very prohibitive for any US based company to even think about competing with them. (Cough GoPro)

I hear GoPro are planning to sponsor the next season of 'The Walking Dead' :)

smart moves by DJI. goggles shouldn't cost that much to make. now it forces competitors to reduce their margins. consumers win!

Best Buy has them listed as well, not sure if that's new (not the most useful first post in the history of web forums, I suppose)

Reactions: emilford
Best Buy has them listed as well, not sure if that's new (not the most useful first post in the history of web forums, I suppose)

I tried to order but it says it won't ship to my address? Never had this problem before.

I received an email from Newegg too :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580