DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini New England Summer 2020 (best with headphones)

Hiya,
I got nostalgic about last summer and put together some clips I took with a Mini last year. Also experimenting with ambient audio, let me know what you guys think.

Enjoy,
This was a very enjoyable film! I could just feel your longing for that summer and for winter to be over. You reminisced about the lovely paths through the woods, and following the stream and the river. The two clips of the thunder and lightning were excellent. I liked the ambient sounds- especially the birds at the beginning. The only part I did not like was the long flight over the winding river- too fast- My eyes hurt watching that part. All in all a very nice job.

Dale

Some great shots there. The lightning interested me, I’ve been trying to get similar with my drone , without much luck. Thanks for sharing.
Regards

This was a very enjoyable film! I could just feel your longing for that summer and for winter to be over. You reminisced about the lovely paths through the woods, and following the stream and the river. The two clips of the thunder and lightning were excellent. I liked the ambient sounds- especially the birds at the beginning. The only part I did not like was the long flight over the winding river- too fast- My eyes hurt watching that part. All in all a very nice job.

Dale
Wow thanks for the detailed reply, thank you. I know what you mean about the river. No motion blur and Mini's relatively low recording bitrate makes it hard on the eyes, I'll keep it in mind for the future.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato