DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New expected go update (android)

Mavic might get some eventually but it would need firmware updates too.
When the app connects it will go to a version for Mavic - you won't see Spark features.
Helix seems do-able and a nice filming trick which is difficult manually.

Go4 is now well over 300mb which seems very bloated again considering the version I'm running from February is 97mb.
Mind a lot of the bloat will be editing features which I've never even looked at.

I have been trying to do a helix type flight but with very little success, and is one intelligent flight mode I really could do with. As far as the editing side of the app goes why have they even bothered with it ,as most people have some kind of pc/laptop which will do a much better job.

I have been trying to do a helix type flight but with very little success, and is one intelligent flight mode I really could do with. As far as the editing side of the app goes why have they even bothered with it ,as most people have some kind of pc/laptop which will do a much better job.
You should be able to do a helix flight using POI...just climb while circling your subject.

Reactions: Davidwh
Ok I will give it a try.........is there any way to lower the minimum altitude (mine's approx 17ft), what I want is to ideally do a helix climb around a local landmark starting from around 10ft all the way up?

Quick answer...I don't know! Maybe you could start at minimum settable altitude, and then see if it's possible to lower height after you've started circling? I guess the only way to find out is ti try it.

Tried that, if I try to lower the altitude once the POI has started the altitude goes red and stops me from going lower. I am trying to plot a helix using litchi mission hub but I am difficulty

Tried that, if I try to lower the altitude once the POI has started the altitude goes red and stops me from going lower. I am trying to plot a helix using litchi mission hub but I am difficulty

Thats correct, it won't start until that height and it won't go lower. For DJI it's a safety thing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rui S