DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New firmware 1000 for Mavic Pro. Anyone tried it?

Vilco

Reactions
It just got out this morning, it seems, has anyone installed it?
Here are the release notes:

Overview
  • All-in-One firmware version updated to v01.03.1000
  • DJI GO app iOS version updated to v4.1.7
  • DJI GO app Android version updated to v4.1.5

What’s New?
  • Fixed an occasional issue where DNG files couldn’t be opened.
  • Fixed an occasional issue where the camera would restart automatically during recording.
  • Fixed an occasional issue where the gimbal would drift after self-checking.
  • Limited the max descend speed to 2 m/s and max ascend speed to 3 m/s in Propeller Cage mode.
  • Improved image quality.

This firmware is also an update for DJI Goggles:
  • Added Head Tracking for Spark (with firmware v01.00.0600 or later), the Inspire 2 (with firmware v01.01.0200 or later) and the Phantom 4 (with aircraft firmware v2.0.0.16 or later and remote controller firmware 1.9.3).
  • Added remote controller signal strength icon.
  • Optimized audio quality.

Notes
  • Restart the aircraft and remote controller after upgrade is complete.
  • Please note that firmware update may reset various Main Controller Settings, such as the RTH Altitude and Maximum Flight Distance, to factory defaults. Before the update, take note of your preferred DJI GO 4 settings, and readjust them after the update to suit your preference.
  • If the firmware upgrade fails, restart aircraft, remote controller and DJI GO 4 or DJI Assistant 2, and retry.

New Mavic Pro Firmware Released (22/08/2017)

Can I just clarify, this won't update itself will it? I have the equivalent of a gprs signal at the moment and think any auto update would fail.

I flew this morning, but the app (not updated) would not connect until I signed out and and signed in again. It then connected and I flew without incident.

TIA

I haven't tried it yet, I was notified before I flew but ignored it for now. Let us know how it goes.

Reactions: Budmancan
OKAY!Beta testers, Let The Game Begins"!!!
Let us know the pros and the cons.

I wonder what they're not disclosing on this one?
Hmmm........?????

All I can tell you at this point its slow updating .

Reactions: Maldor and Sterling
I'm going to bite the bullet and start the update now while I browse the forum. It started by updating the NFZ database, and it's quite slow. Bit of a bummer it's going to reset some settings back to factory, but from memory I had that on either .800 or .900 too. Nothing like a firmware update to give a refresher course on where everything is!

I did the update a couple of hours ago. Was pretty quick using a 4g cell connection. Took about 20 minutes to complete woe to go. No issues. It reset a few things in settings like defaulting RTH height and so on. So check settings afterwards.
Have yet to fly it due to it being midnight here.

I wasn't clear in my last post. Can anyone that uses the Goggles HDMI port, and that is aware of the issues present in .800 and .900, confirm that .1000 fixes the scaling issues present in the other 2 FW versions?

So, anyone have anything to report after update and 1st flight?
Are there any improvement noticed on anything?

Reactions: Soft7
Also here modify the flight parameters from debugging?
Did anyone test in debugging and after if all are saved or reset to factory firmware setup?

:)

Reactions: k3vnnyork
The Drone Police will be happy......can't manipulate the max altitude anymore.

Reactions: atlasx2001
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000