DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Firmware for DJI Mavic 2 series ( Official M2P Firmware Update Thread )

Paulo Lobo

Reactions
Hi, next weeks new firmware for dji mavic 2 series !
GPS altitute repair on EXIF fotos and some other stuff.
Perhaps will be the 01.00.0500, there is no information correct to be named for now.

Hi, next weeks new firmware for dji mavic 2 series !
GPS altitute repair on EXIF fotos and some other stuff.
Perhaps will be the 01.00.0500, there is no information correct to be named for now.
Source? So we can review the information. Thanks

Reactions: Thomas B
Version is V01.00.0510 and doing it now .

Reactions: NedKelly

Will wait until we hear from you!
Well I just flew 2 batteries out behind the house and tried several different modes and I can't see nothing different than before I updated it.RTH worked fine and hit spot on .Need to go out in the morning or this evening and run it some more but everything seemed fine. Is so sunny right now and my filters haven't got here yet so couldn't tell nothing on picture quality. Ask me to check anything in particular and I will later .

Reactions: Robzilla
Well I just flew 2 batteries out behind the house and tried several different modes and I can't see nothing different than before I updated it.RTH worked fine and hit spot on .Need to go out in the morning or this evening and run it some more but everything seemed fine. Is so sunny right now and my filters haven't got here yet so couldn't tell nothing on picture quality. Ask me to check anything in particular and I will later .
Thanks. Will update now.

Reactions: dirkclod
However, here's the notes from the other thread:

* Aircraft Firmware: v01.00.0510
* DJI GO 4 App iOS: v4.3.24
* DJI GO 4 App Android: v4.3.24

What’s New?

* Added battery mounting detection. Aircraft is unable to take off if the Intelligent Flight Battery is not mounted correctly. Note that DJI GO 4 v4.3.24 or later is required.
* Added altitude display to video captions.
* Optimized auto discharging function for the Intelligent Flight Battery. Added ability to set when auto discharge will begin. The default setting is five days. Note that DJI GO 4 v4.3.24 or later is required.
* Improved obstacle detection accuracy.
* Improved accuracy of altitude for Exif photos.
* Optimized Waypoints.

It's about time they allowed battery discharge time and altitude in video caption.

However, here's the notes from the other thread:

* Aircraft Firmware: v01.00.0510
* DJI GO 4 App iOS: v4.3.24
* DJI GO 4 App Android: v4.3.24

What’s New?

* Added battery mounting detection. Aircraft is unable to take off if the Intelligent Flight Battery is not mounted correctly. Note that DJI GO 4 v4.3.24 or later is required.
* Added altitude display to video captions.
* Optimized auto discharging function for the Intelligent Flight Battery. Added ability to set when auto discharge will begin. The default setting is five days. Note that DJI GO 4 v4.3.24 or later is required.
* Improved obstacle detection accuracy.
* Improved accuracy of altitude for Exif photos.
* Optimized Waypoints.

It's about time they allowed battery discharge time and altitude in video caption.

Here is a link to the new release notes. They haven't updated the link on the website, but the doc is there:

I am reading elsewhere that waypoint transitions have been smoothed out..

Good Luck. I see you have the smart controller and don't know if that matters or not but you can tell us after you do it and try out. Thumbswayup
Won't know for sure. GO 4 v4.3.24 is still not available for the SC. Still using v4.3.16

Won't know for sure. GO 4 v4.3.24 is still not available for the SC. Still using v4.3.16
Might ought to wait and read in that section. ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas