DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New firmware for M3P, RC and batteries

rod.carter

Reactions
Mini 3 Pro V01.00.0200 1060.14MB

• Added support for FocusTrack, QuickShots (Dronie, Rocket, Circle, Helix, and Boomerang), and Panorama in portrait mode (requires DJI Fly V1.6.8 or later).
• Optimized the anti-interference ability and the transmission distance of the image transmission system.
• Added a two-second option to interval time setting when using Hyperlapse after takeoff (requires DJI Fly v1.6.8 or later).
• Increased the stability of videos when using Hyperlapse.
• Increased the dynamic range for Hyperlapse.
• Added support for continuous auto focus (AF-C) during video recording.
• Increased the camera speed when taking photos.
• Optimized image quality of recordings at night in D-Cinelike.
• Fixed issue: the videos recorded in some scenarios in D-Cinelike flickered.
• Optimized the vignetting effect in DNG photos.
• Optimized the correctness of the battery level indicators on the DJI RC-N1 remote controller.
• Added USB mode. When the aircraft is connected to a computer and USB mode is enabled, the aircraft disables image transmission to extend the time for copying footage (requires DJI Fly v1.6.8 or later).
• Fixed issue: the videos recorded in some scenarios in D-Cinelike flickered.
• Optimized the vignetting effect in DNG photos.
• Optimized the correctness of the battery level indicators on the DJI RC-N1 remote controller.
• Added USB mode. When the aircraft is connected to a computer and USB mode is enabled, the aircraft disables image transmission to extend the time for copying footage (requires DJI Fly v1.6.8 or later).

DJI RC:

• Added support to use with DJl Mavic 3.
• Added support to download photos and 1080p videos to an external SD card. (Panorama photos are not included).
• Fixed issue: inaccurate compass appeared in some scenarios.
• Fixed some minor bugs.

Wow, it looks like DJI has been working hard to make improvements. This is encouraging.

I hope the range improves.

its today 01.00.201

The update appears to have fixed my range issues at my home. Took the drone out 350 metres to the sailboat with no issues and then flew out to a distance of one km. A few red bars, but At that point I was over a different sailboat that I cant see from my home. Im sure if I had increased elevation the bars would have turned white. Most pleased at this time with this update

I had issues after update.
Probably related.
'BRAND NEW DJI FLY APP UPDATE TO 1.6.8' BRAND NEW DJI FLY APP UPDATE TO 1.6.8
Apparently locking up of controls is being reported
I had issues after update.
Probably related.
'BRAND NEW DJI FLY APP UPDATE TO 1.6.8' BRAND NEW DJI FLY APP UPDATE TO 1.6.8
I haven't seen a thread particular to problems and issues after update to this firmware, and there is this thread and the one above about the update. It does seem like there is a growing incidence of controller lock ups and I am interested in following the topic. As a newbie to the forum who hasn't been able to find a solid thread by search, I am wondering if anyone has seen one in particular to issues with Mini 3 Pro after update to Fly App 1.6.8 ?

After researching out in the wider world it became clear that the controller screen lockups I experienced after update to 1.6.8 with DJI Mini 3 Pro V01.00.0200 were not unique to my kit nor to me. it is also not clear what exactly triggers the events and that they are not easily reproduced as far as I can tell. The events don't seem to be related to long transmission distance nor to poor signal strengths. It Is not an event that occurs only inside of or outside of any intelligent flight mode/tracking use, etc. It seems like stuttering images are or may be a harbinger of doom. Unlike the event here at Tech Drone Media, I did not get an SD card Full message. I do however believe I am missing footage. Having a controller screen lockup which occurred over many minutes and that could not be resolved "on the fly" took away much of my confidence in the Mini 3 Pro.

There is another smaller update DJI Mini 3 Pro Update Available to V01.00.0201 . I am going for it in the hopes I never have another controller screen lock-up again. I am not sure what is the use of a drone that may or may not work.

Mike107

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji