DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Firmware = Internal LOGs write protection?

music.at

Reactions
Hey guys!

I want to sell my Mavic Platinum - thats the reason why i want to clean up the device with stored flight data.
My problem: I cant find a way to delete this log files @the aircrafts internal memory.
(The last firmware version is installed)

I use Win10+last version of the the Assistent2 software, and i can see all logs at the "Data Upload" section, but there is no way, to get to the internal card mounted....So how can i delete this logs on the aircraft?

What i have tried till now:
-DJI Assistent2: Factory Reset (with reboot)
-DJI Assistent2: Data Upload mode...but Explorer cant find any media
-DJI Assistent2: Black Box...Export not possible, i get instantly an export error, nothing happens?
-DJI Android APP: Cant find any option....was looking for this: Flight Data Log Viewer DJI Phantom 3 and Inspire 1

I can see the log files at DJI Assistent2 @"Data Upload"....The only option i have, is to save them to local. There is no write/delte option available.
Some files have a size around 200MB-300MB, is that normal? do they include media of the cam?

Now, after some research, i think the new firmware blocks the option to delete this files?!?
Could that be? How can i delte this stuff? Maybe i can flash an older version of the platinum firmware? to get access to this files? Would a firmware downgrade be a problem regarding warranty? Which firmware version should i try and where to get the files to flash? Any other ideas?
(Sorry for my bad english!)

I am thankful for every help!!
Best Regards

It has never been possible to delete the logs even with older versions. Size is normal, logs don't contain any camera data or images.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa