国大陆地区用户未绑定手机完善注册信息进行飞行时,飞行器将被限高 30m,限远 50m。

•  新增固定翼云台可控功能。

•  更新相机中心区域偏色处理算法,优化图像质量。

•  修正竖拍模式下云台姿态问题。

本次固件包含 DJI Goggles 更新:
     新增 DJI Goggles 体感控制感度可调。
     新增 DJI Goggles 双指截屏工具及支持 Micro SD 卡热插拔。  减少 HDMI 输入延迟。

注意:
  •  请及时通过 DJI GO 4 App 查看升级提示信息,并务必在北京时间 2017 年 6 月 29 日之前完成本次固件升级, 否则飞行器电机将被锁定。

•  升级完成后,务必重启飞行器和遥控器。

•  若升级失败,请重启飞行器和 DJI GO 4 App 后重新升级。

If we translate the first part it means that it is now necessary to upgrade or the drone will be shut down if the upgrade wasn't made till the end of the month. I check for myself. For me its pretty bad cause i currently in shanghai and the airport zones (NFZ) got a way bigger than before

Where are you seeing this part? its not on the release notes from DJI?

It does say that if no 'device' is connected running DJI Go4 or other compatible app it will be restricted to 30m height and 50m distance.

Now that is prob a breach in sales conditions....

Mavic Pro Release Notes
Date : 2017.06.08
Firmware : v01.03.0800
DJI GO 4 App iOS : v4.1.0 DJI GO 4 App Android : v4.1.0

What’s New?
  • Updated No Fly Zone Management.
  • For increased safety, the flight is restricted to a height of 30 m and distance of 50 m when not connected or logged into the app during flight, including DJI GO 4 and all apps compatible with DJI aircraft.
  • Added gimbal control in Fixed-Wing.
  • Optimized color shading in for improved footage quality.
  • Fixed minor drift issue in Portrait.

This firmware is also an update for DJI Goggles:
  • Added value adjustment gain for Head Tracking.
  • Added screen cut function for two fingers.
  • Added support for Micro SD card hot plug/unplug.
  • Reduced HDMI input latency.

Notes:
  • Restart the aircraft and remote controller after upgrade is complete.
  • If the firmware upgrade fails, restart aircraft, remote controller and DJI GO 4, and retry.

• 请及时通过 DJI GO 4 App 查看升级提示信息,并务必在北京时间 2017 年 6 月 29 日之前完成本次固件升级, 否则飞行器电机将被锁定。

This means to complete app and firmware update till the end of the month the drone will be locked

Maybe they enrol this version of update just in china. It'll be interesting if the airport zones are also somewhere else extended

Maybe they enrol this version of update just in china. It'll be interesting if the airport zones are also somewhere else extended

Mi same guess, seen the difference between the international release notes and the ones in Chinese

The airport zones are set in the DJI Go4 app, not the Mavic's firmware.

Then i have to wonder how come that i am using go 4.1 app and i still have the old nfz's and with the firmware update and the 4.1 app only it'll change to the new nfz's? Maybe i am missing something out ?

Are you in China? As far as I am aware the NFZ update are only related to China.

Yes i am living currently in shanghai. Did anyone else updated the drone and got changes regarding to the NFZ ?

For increased safety, the flight is restricted to a height of 30 m and distance of 50 m when not connected or logged into the app during flight, including DJI GO 4 and all apps compatible with DJI aircraft.
WHAT, "During Flight" ?!?!?!? What about Litchi, or flying where there is no cell service??? Who's going to be the first to try this? Certainly not me, as I'll be holding off on this update, possibly forever. :(

• For increased safety, the flight is restricted to a height of 30 m and distance of 50 m when not connected or logged into the app during flight, including DJI GO 4 and all apps compatible with DJI aircraft.

Am I only one who understands that as "Flying without phone/tablet(without fpv video) will be restricted to a height of 30 m and distance of 50 m ?"

I mean I know that English isn't my first language but it doesn't say that it requires connection to the servers, just that you need to be connected to the Dji Go 4 or compatible app (Litchi?) during flight.

In such case there is no need for such drama, as none goes past 50m without camera feed anyway.

" Also if your app crashes which happens often what is the craft going to do with this new limiting if you are outside that limited zone of flight when it crashes? We lose control until we can get it back up and running?? Rth? What if we can't get the app back up and running in a short amt of time? Will we be able to fly it home by sight? This update is scary considering updates as of late have removed features and created more crashes and bugs."

Above Is posted an doubt of a pilot that I have found in the internet

Don't worry, in another of the many threads on here foretelling doom and disaster, if your app crashes everything works as before.
It's ONLY on the initial start up that the app is required as it shakes hands with the Drone.
So if you go out in the field WITHOUT a phone or tablet and only RC and Drone you will be restricted, it's a safety feature.
Read all the other threads related to this.

Am I only one who understands that as "Flying without phone/tablet(without fpv video) will be restricted to a height of 30 m and distance of 50 m ?"

I mean I know that English isn't my first language but it doesn't say that it requires connection to the servers, just that you need to be connected to the Dji Go 4 or compatible app (Litchi?) during flight.

In such case there is no need for such drama, as none goes past 50m without camera feed anyway.

But if he loses the signal with rc, will activate the rth or become static hovering?

WHAT, "During Flight" ?!?!?!? What about Litchi, or flying where there is no cell service??? Who's going to be the first to try this? Certainly not me, as I'll be holding off on this update, possibly forever. :(

请及时通过 DJI GO 4 App 查看升级提示信息,并务必在北京时间 2017 年 6 月 29 日之前完成本次固件升级, 否则飞行器电机将被锁定。 <<==!!

If you do not update by 6/29/2017 Beijing time, your drone will be "locked".

@Jicko thats correct but i think its just for us (people in living in china).

I wonder if someone could already figure the color shading changes which came with the .800 update?

Updated my Mavic just now using the remote & DJI GO4 app. No issues during update, although the proof will be the first flight.

EDIT: I should mention that the DJI GO4 app was already updated before the Mavic was.

Don't worry, in another of the many threads on here foretelling doom and disaster, if your app crashes everything works as before.
It's ONLY on the initial start up that the app is required as it shakes hands with the Drone.
So if you go out in the field WITHOUT a phone or tablet and only RC and Drone you will be restricted, it's a safety feature.
Read all the other threads related to this.
This.
So much doom and gloom on essentially meaningless update.
Everyone is flying with app anyway.

Reactions: SeaComms

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61