DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Follow Me mode in Maven

AZDave

Reactions
A couple of days ago Michelle released a video of his new Follow Me mode for Maven. It works off the GPS position of the controller instead a visual capture of the object. That seems considerably more reliable to me.

Of course the visual capture is still very useful for tracking objects other than the pilot, but I still think this is pretty cool.

So they are catching up with the Litchi functionality, that's great for all Maven users ... is it any thing there similar to Litchi's Magic Leash also? Leash is nifty function where the drone can follow another mobile device GPS position, used not to fly with, this by having it paired to the device on the RC.

So they are catching up with the Litchi functionality, that's great for all Maven users ... is it any thing there similar to Litchi's Magic Leash also? Leash is nifty function where the drone can follow another mobile device GPS position, used not to fly with, this by having it paired to the device on the RC.

Maybe somebody else knows. I haven't used Litchi (yet), and haven't even tried this on Maven yet.

A couple of days ago Michelle released a video of his new Follow Me mode for Maven. It works off the GPS position of the controller instead a visual capture of the object. That seems considerably more reliable to me.
The Altitude Follow mode seems equally impressive.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato