Join Us Now

New Forum Features - Profile Banner and Username Change

clackey

Founder
Staff Member
Reactions
Site
dronepilots.media
Hey all! There are a few new features in the latest version of the software update. I'm still working through how best to utilize some of them here at MP but wanted to point out a couple of easy ones...

Username Change - We receive a lot of support requests for username changes due to mistyping on signup, business name change, etc.. Now you are allowed to change your username once every 30 days. You can initiate the change in your account details but mods have to approve it. Members will have access to see your username history on your member profile page to reduce confusion.

Profile Banners - Previously we utilized a special add-on for premium members to add an image to their member profile page. The latest version of this forum software added it to the base installation it so we just decided to make it available to all members. You can check out mine here as an example or use can update yours on your account details page.

More coming soon!

C.

Keeping it fresh. I like it and appreciate the hard work! Get ready to add a new subsection for the Mini 2. Gonna be a hoot..!

Reactions: Rchawks and clackey
Hey all! There are a few new features in the latest version of the software update. I'm still working through how best to utilize some of them here at MP but wanted to point out a couple of easy ones...

Username Change - We receive a lot of support requests for username changes due to mistyping on signup, business name change, etc.. Now you are allowed to change your username once every 30 days. You can initiate the change in your account details but mods have to approve it. Members will have access to see your username history on your member profile page to reduce confusion.

Profile Banners - Previously we utilized a special add-on for premium members to add an image to their member profile page. The latest version of this forum software added it to the base installation it so we just decided to make it available to all members. You can check out mine here as an example or use can update yours on your account details page.

More coming soon!

C.
Thanks. The banner idea is great! ??

Reactions: clackey

More coming soon!

C.
Wow thanks I don’t have be Done anymore.

Reactions: clackey

More coming soon!

C.
Thanks! Is there a recommended image size for the banner? I'm guessing 72dpi?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98