DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New FPV Goggles Arrive

So far I really like the system, does have a few minor bugs but that's something for future videos.

Do they have built-in diopter focus? That would be very nice! Otherwise, a lot of people (myseld included) would be selling them for cheap on EBay or in the for sale thread here like I did with my other DJI goggles. It simply doesn’t work well if you want to share goggles and have them semi-permanently set for your own eyes with the lens inserts.

Last edited:
Do they have built-in diopter focus? That would be very nice! Otherwise, a lot of people (myseld included) would be selling them for cheap on EBay or in the for sale thread here like I did with my other DJI goggles. It simply doesn’t work well if you want to share goggles and have them semi-permanently set for your own eyes with the lens inserts.
Sadly there is no focus adjustment, only the side to side lens shift. However they do fit over glasses quite well.

Sadly there is no focus adjustment, only the side to side lens shift. However they do fit over glasses quite well.
Guess it would be a major step up in optics and price for that, so the eyeglass compatibly is a much more affordable option.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS