DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New FPV professional video

AMRE2ME2

Reactions
Trent Palmer is a professional drone pilot. His work can be seen in hundreds of commercials and movies. He also has an incredible YouTube channel that showcases his STOL flying around the country. His latest vlog showcases the new dji fpv. He usually designs and builds his own FPVs.
(on a side note, did you know years ago, you had to have a pilots license first in order to get a commercial drone license) That’s how and why Trent began flying. He had no desire to fly general aviation but was forced to in order to get his commercial drone license. Thats when he fell in love with flying.

Reactions: alex_markov
Thank you so much for posting that video. Absolutely brilliant!
Terrific to watch, but it made me so, so jealous of those guys. Now I know they must have regular jobs but what a way to spend your spare time. His friend as well, so nonchalant. 22 years in the Air Force, flying F16s amongst others! WOW!
"Hey! I'm going flying today, bring your 'plane over, park it in my driveway." "We'll have a coffee and then go flying with both planes". Man! What a life! Again, so, so jealous.
(No minimum flying height restrictions in their area of Nevada?)
As he said at the beginning, Nevada! one big playground!

I've watched quite a few of Trent's videos over time. I'm envious of his talent and lifestyle, both as GA and drone pilot. But then, this is what he does for a living (drone videography).

He has expressed his love/hate relationship with DJI drones in previous videos.

Trent Palmer is a professional drone pilot. His work can be seen in hundreds of commercials and movies. He also has an incredible YouTube channel that showcases his STOL flying around the country. His latest vlog showcases the new dji fpv. He usually designs and builds his own FPVs.
(on a side note, did you know years ago, you had to have a pilots license first in order to get a commercial drone license) That’s how and why Trent began flying. He had no desire to fly general aviation but was forced to in order to get his commercial drone license. Thats when he fell in love with flying.

Cool....

but you should post it on another forum:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada