DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New from Florida between Orlando and Daytona

Photopete

Reactions
Got a Mavic Pro about a week ago. Very impressed with it. Bit of a panic when it got out of sight and hit the return to home. Did not then know it went to a preset height of 30 meters, 97' before it returned. Kinda panicked but it came back. A lot to learn yet. Thank YouTube vs. the matchbox manual that came with it. Needed a microscope to get through the limited info. Going to have to dive into the video pages. 4k, 2.7k, 1080 are all choppy. 720 is not choppy but lacks focus. Think my old Dell is due for a trade in. When using windows media player: Blue screen of death. Had to use Quick time but as mentioned, very choppy. Old Dell is windows 7, AMD Phenom II x4 945 processor 3.00GHz with only 8GB memory 64k.
If anyone can recommend what type and horsepower I would need to go to at least 2.7k, it would be appreciated.

Look forward to learning from the experts on this site.

Welcome to the forum! :)

If anyone can recommend what type and horsepower I would need to go to at least 2.7k
Most any modern computer can handle playing 2.7k.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum :)

Welcome to the Forum from the Nature Coast of Florida! (Almost due west of you) oOut flying today at Port Island Beach. A little nervous after ner software.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ