DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New From Germany

Floid66

Reactions
Hi to everyone,

i am new to this Forum, iǘe recently bought a Mavic Mini, for Travelling puposes. I build my own Quadcopter Years ago using asus b121 slate as a basestation and transmitting with a Multiplex pro mc 3030 (i changed the transmitter to a 2.4 ghz Version) , i know that dji makes a real good job for building drones and i like the Mini very much.
I like Building model Aircrafts as also making my Own 3d Printer and newly a CNC known as Volksfräse 1 and additionaly i am a Dive Master (RAB Submatix 100ST).

Thats it, hope for new Friends and new Innovations here

Best Regards
Gerhard

Hallo Gerhard, from sunny South Africa. You have great hobbies. With regards to Drones, let the Sky be Yours. You can probably also print parts for Your drone should You crash it, which can happen, but I do not wish for You.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hi to everyone,

i am new to this Forum, iǘe recently bought a Mavic Mini, for Travelling puposes. I build my own Quadcopter Years ago using asus b121 slate as a basestation and transmitting with a Multiplex pro mc 3030 (i changed the transmitter to a 2.4 ghz Version) , i know that dji makes a real good job for building drones and i like the Mini very much.
I like Building model Aircrafts as also making my Own 3d Printer and newly a CNC known as Volksfräse 1 and additionaly i am a Dive Master (RAB Submatix 100ST).

Thats it, hope for new Friends and new Innovations here

Best Regards
Gerhard
Welcome to the forum the beautiful mountains of Colorado! I have many family members in Germany and I love to visit there. Great culture and especially the food! Happy and safe flying!

Welcome to the forum the beautiful mountains of Colorado! I have many family members in Germany and I love to visit there. Great culture and especially the food! Happy and safe flying!
Hi,
last time i was in Colorado is now 17 Years ago, stayed in Denver (Westminster) got SAN Education from Brocade, best was riding in Estes Park up to the Mountains, i will never forget these enjoyable Day.

Regards From Germany

GSi

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htrismegistus