DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New from Middle/South Georgia USA

redlevel

Reactions
Considering drone purchase. Photography, videos, checking farm perimeter fence, hunting lost cows, etc.
Family has 800 plus acres of rural farm/ranch/timber property. Just browsing, researching best options.
Current thinking is that Mini 2 might be my best bet. I’m also a collector of S&W revolvers, and don’t want to spend a fortune on the drone.

Mark

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland redlevel.

Nice to meet you Mark. ?

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum! :)

Current thinking is that Mini 2 might be my best bet
For the money, it's a really nice drone. Maybe start small (since budget is of importance) and upgrade to something larger later if needed.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Considering drone purchase. Photography, videos, checking farm perimeter fence, hunting lost cows, etc.
Family has 800 plus acres of rural farm/ranch/timber property. Just browsing, researching best options.
Current thinking is that Mini 2 might be my best bet. I’m also a collector of S&W revolvers, and don’t want to spend a fortune on the drone.

Mark
Welcome to the forum from the Rocky Mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Welcome to the forum from Georgia, Columbus, Atlanta and Macon. I also fly a MA2 and have great flight time with it. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada