DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New from Muskö, Sweden

Sweboss

Reactions
Hi,

My name is Peter Hellstrand and I live on the island ”Muskö”, 70 km south-east of Stockholm, Sweden.

After a years consideration I finally took the decision to purchase my first drone, a Mavic 2 Pro. I had it for a week now and after a few days trying I also ordered a Smart Controller, since I found it a bit tricky to mount the iPhone on the controller. 2 sessions with the Smart Controller already convinced me that it was a good decision.

I’m not particularly a fan of video making, I’m a truly enthusiastic amateur photographer since childhood though, but with the drone I think video will become a bigger interest. I like hiking in mountain areas and I can’t wait to bring my Mavic next occasion.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to our Forum, from a member in North Texas (near Dallas).

I fly an M2P as well, and love it. You will too. As a photographer, I'm sure you've had may experiences where you thought, "...Gosh! I wish I could get up high to take this shot!....". Well now you can. The M2P is an amazing camera platform.

We have over 100,000 members worldwide, including many, many in Sweden. We will all be pleased to help you grow as a pilot and photographer. Fly safe, fly smart, fly FCC (I didn't say that)!

Glad to have you with us!

Last edited:
Hi,

My name is Peter Hellstrand and I live on the island ”Muskö”, 70 km south-east of Stockholm, Sweden.

After a years consideration I finally took the decision to purchase my first drone, a Mavic 2 Pro. I had it for a week now and after a few days trying I also ordered a Smart Controller, since I found it a bit tricky to mount the iPhone on the controller. 2 sessions with the Smart Controller already convinced me that it was a good decision.

I’m not particularly a fan of video making, I’m a truly enthusiastic amateur photographer since childhood though, but with the drone I think video will become a bigger interest. I like hiking in mountain areas and I can’t wait to bring my Mavic next occasion.
Welcome to the forum! I so want to get the Smart Controller but have to convince my wife since it's a high priced item. Happy and safe flying!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! ? Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to our Forum, from a member in North Texas (near Dallas).

I fly an M2P as well, and love it. You will too. As a photographer, I'm sure you've had may experiences where you though "...Gosh! I wish I could get up high to take this shot!....". Well now you can. The M2P is an amazing camera platform.

We have over 100,000 members worldwide, including many, many in Sweden. We will all be pleased to help you grow as a pilot and photographer. Fly safe, fly smart, fly FCC (I didn't say that)!

Glad to have you with us!

Thanks, I will definitely appreciate all help I can get. Up to now I had to go high in order to get up high to shoot pictures like the attached.0708172007-08-DSC01332_web.jpg.
I already discovered some issue that I would like to solve. I already made a new post about it, but basically it concerns the obstacle of not being able to preserve my settings (which is 2,7K, 50P, D-Log) when switching to Intelligent Flight Modes. I haven't tested them all, but those that I have tested, change automatically the settings to 2,7K, 30P, Normal Color Mode.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum. You will find all sorts of support and assistance here. We look forward to seeing your view of the world.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme