DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New from Queen Creek Arizona

Welcome to Mavic Pilots!:) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. 👍

I bought my Mavic Air 2 last year and have only fly it maybe 5 times. I'm still a beginner and learning about the hardware and just basic setting. Hoping to meet up with other pilots in the east valley.

Welcome to the forum from the beautiful woods of Maine!
There’s many knowledgeable members willing to help you with any questions you have. Search the forum using key words and if you don’t find an answer, post your question and I’m sure you’ll get a quick response! Fly safe and stay safe!

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the MavicPilots forum. Enjoy, and happy flying! 👋🏾

I bought my Mavic Air 2 last year and have only fly it maybe 5 times. I'm still a beginner and learning about the hardware and just basic setting. Hoping to meet up with other pilots in the east valley.
Welcome aboard...lots of good info at your fingertips here.

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City.
Its good your taking it slow and easy, because, a suggestion for you to check out Trust. The recreational UAS Safety test. You will learn a lot from taking the test, its free. When you have completed the test, you can carry this certificate on your person to present to FAA, or Law enforcement officials upon request. Happy flying.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mavic 3 classic User