DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New from Virginia

tibadoe

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Morning everyone. Just signed up. New to the forum but not to Drones or R/C. Been flying for too many years now - since High School.

Started in R/C gliders then moved to R/C planes and helicopters. Got my first drone (Spark) back in 2017 and it has been great. Now thinking about the Air 2S.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello from the Crossroads of America tibadoe.

Nice to meet you Joe. 🤝

I too purchased a Spark in 2017 and love it.

But I had a crash earlier this year that broke the gimbal. I replaced the gimbal and it's wonky so I'll have to dig into it a little more. 🤔

I have the MA2 so I assume the MA2s is better.

Good luck and welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . 👍

Morning everyone. Just signed up. New to the forum but not to Drones or R/C. Been flying for too many years now - since High School.

Started in R/C gliders then moved to R/C planes and helicopters. Got my first drone (Spark) back in 2017 and it has been great. Now thinking about the Air 2S.

Welcome, Pilot.

Enjoy the forum.

Welcome to the MavicPilots forum. Enjoy, and happy flying! 👋🏾

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome !!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929