DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

new FW V01.00.0650-No flight log

Janko

Reactions
therefore, after the update, I have not had a flight log of the last three flights

And just to add - at least one Android user has reported that he had to manually delete the DJI folder on the device after uninstalling, and then reinstall the app, in order for it to create log files.
I don't know how to reinstall DJI Go4 on a smartcontroller, that on a mobile device it wouldn't be a problem, but on this one I don't Know , DJI Go4 on smartcontroller is a system application

The flight records are now saved to Internal memory even if you have 'save to SD card' setting:
Internal shared storage\DJI\dji.go.v4\FlightRecord
If you want to have them sync to your flight records/DJI,
in the SC file manager, browse to that location/file, long press it, and copy (or move) to:
SD card\DJI\dji.go.v4\FlightRecord
Now it will show up on the home page flight records and can be synced with DJI

OR - someone else said you could switch the default to internal, sync logs, switch back to SD card, and sync again.
Haven't tried that yet...

Reactions: RogerMav
The flight records are now saved to Internal memory even if you have 'save to SD card' setting:
Internal shared storage\DJI\dji.go.v4\FlightRecord
If you want to have them sync to your flight records/DJI,
in the SC file manager, browse to that location/file, long press it, and copy (or move) to:
SD card\DJI\dji.go.v4\FlightRecord
Now it will show up on the home page flight records and can be synced with DJI

OR - someone else said you could switch the default to internal, sync logs, switch back to SD card, and sync again.
Haven't tried that yet...
I've already done this in a way that 1-st switch the default to internal, sync logs, switch back to SD card, and sync again.

I ran into this issue after upgrading the SC to V01.00.0650.
After reading this thread and others, I was unable to find any trace of the logs on the internal or SD memory.
It was unfortunate in that yesterday was the first time I had experienced a critical battery warning, about 1 minute into a flight.
The M2P began landing and I had no control to do anything except point the camera down to mark where it was landing.
Amazingly, I had not yet started to flyover a lake I had planned to photo/video so it landed softly on a hill in some tall grass.

I headed home to check the logs and they were neither in the location prior to updating nor the ones recommended by others on the forum.
The update messed up several things, including the ability to use some of my installed apps.
I have since reset the controller, downgraded back to the prior FW (V01.00.0530), and the logs are registering again as expected.
DJI Go 4 is currently v4.3.16(754-official).

The logs would have been helpful to review.
The battery was the problem, reporting 0% on the main screen, but showing nearly full on the Aircraft Battery screen.
I was able to reproduce the problem with the stock controller and in a different M2P and a M2Z, so seemingly unrelated to the FW update.
I will post details on that flight in a thread related to battery issues.

Reactions: CaptHook
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair