DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Gannet Makto heavy lift

Capt KO

Reactions
Impressive specs to say the least. Wow
26# payload, 20km range, 55 min flight time and much more. Coming soon but don't know the price yet.IMG-20210710-WA0000.jpg

I fish with their Pro model but this is something else. They've come a long way in 2 years. Don't think I can talk the wife into this one though. Can dream ?

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
That's a beast for sure. Like you I'm in the same boat. Pretty sure even the base model will be out of my reach. 24v-48v batteries, I just checked what a 24v battery would cost, let's just say you can a decent drone or rod/reel combo for around the same price.
I'm probably going to go with the PX4 conversion once they get the flip mode added.

Reactions: Capt KO
That's a beast for sure. Like you I'm in the same boat. Pretty sure even the base model will be out of my reach. 24v-48v batteries, I just checked what a 24v battery would cost, let's just say you can a decent drone or rod/reel combo for around the same price.
I'm probably going to go with the PX4 conversion once they get the flip mode added.
I'm in that process too. The flip is about ready but ios a ways off. Been reading up on the T10 remote or T12 w/screen. Think I'll just get a new bigger phone. Good luck
Think the Makto will be approx $10K but depends on camera choices. Outta my range

Yup that drone is not for the average joe. Even to convert ours to the upgrade system is not cheap, but heck I'm in it to far not to.

Reactions: Capt KO
Yup that drone is not for the average joe. Even to convert ours to the upgrade system is not cheap, but he'll I'm in it to far not to.
I'm in the process too. Flip feature almost done but no ios. Going with the T10 without screen and a new bigger phone. Will be more what I hoped for with the new features. The new app update alone will be enough for most users. Glad the upgrade is parts cost only. Worth it. ?

I think we have have the option to upgrade to the black edition as well just waiting on when they get the parts in, as well as conversion cost.

I think we have have the option to upgrade to the black edition as well just waiting on when they get the parts in, as well as conversion cost.
Mine is not the plus so not an option for me.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada