DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New gimbal went crazy

billywhiskers

Reactions
I crashed my MP a few weeks ago and the gimbal mounting plate broke .Also both cables were damaged . I ordered a new gimbal arm with cable installed and a new video cable and mounting plate . I watched several videos on Youtube that show how to replace the parts. I replaced all of the parts. it all went very well I thought but when I turned on the MP the gimbal started cycling very fast , much faster than normal. I immediately pulled the battery . I looked things over and didn't see anything that was obviously wrong so I turned it on again and the gimbal cycled normally and everything seems to be working correctly. My question is what would have caused the gimbal to do this and could it happen again. Thanks for any response!

Mine did this mid flight, nearly lost the MP to a river. The Gimbal was shaking so bad it effected the flight dynamics. DJI have had mine nearly two weeks, still waiting an answer.

update: I have flown my MP twice now for about 10 minutes . Everything seems normal. I hope that initial gimbal spasm doesn't happen again! Thanks for your response UAVXTC!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada