DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New gimbal

Flyhighsky

Reactions
I received my new gimbal today and looking at it there still isn't a "cap" on the right side (looking at the gimbal face on). I'm confused now,is there supposed to be one there???

Jim

it should be a cap on both sides.

100-Original-DJI-Mavic-Mini-Gimbal-Camera-4k-Camera-Compatible-With-DJI-Mavic-2-Pro-Drone.jpg_960x960.jpg
Hca4d0ca358114c34be5237cb69d400e4Z.jpg

Replaced gimbal yesterday and having the same issue. Camera tilts to the right. still get message "gimbal stuck" and it'll only calibrate 10% Camera works but won't move up or down. On inital boot up the camera does do it's thing...up/down/left/right/rotate.. Now what?

Jim

Replaced gimbal yesterday and having the same issue. Camera tilts to the right. still get message "gimbal stuck" and it'll only calibrate 10% Camera works but won't move up or down. On inital boot up the camera does do it's thing...up/down/left/right/rotate.. Now what?

Jim
Did you replace the cable with new?

Did some experimenting. The MM recognizes the SD card,but pushing the buttons on the controller it wont take a picture or video. If I tap the red icon on my smart device it will take video. What "cable" should I be looking at? The strip (forgot it's proper name) that runs from the camera to the mother board or the single wire that goes inside the gimbal?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gaffito