DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New guy, Fort Worth, Texas

Reactions
Have been flying drones for 5 years. Have purchased 3 Mavic 2 pros, a Mavic 3, and an Avata. One of my Mavic 2's is at the bottom of a river. Long story. My new Avata is with the motion controller and Goggles 2. Got my Part 17 license 4 years ago after getting a little spanking from the FAA. (was flying commercially, but thought as I never charged anyone to take pictures I was OK) Nope. Bought my third Mavic 2 for waypoints programs but now my Mavic 3 has it so I just have an extra drone or two. All good.

Got my Part 17 license 4 years ago after getting a little spanking from the FAA. (was flying commercially, but thought as I never charged anyone to take pictures I was OK)
Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Thank you for sharing your FAA "Spanking" note… We still have some members who think that if they don't get "paid" for their work, it's OK. Well most of us know that even doing a favor for a friend, relative, or neighbor brings "Goodwill" and the FAA considers that a measure of remuneration or "pay"…

It might help some of our "hard cases" if they hear it from the "horse's mouth." Please consider sharing your experience with us.

Once again, welcome to the Forum… I think that's what Brutus said to Caesar (LoL)…

Fly On and Fly Safe…

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome to the forum, from Hauptmann in Hurst, TX!!
We fly in Mallard Cove Park. Come and join us!
Thank you friend! Never heard of the park but not so far from me! (downtown Fort Worth) Funny, have been flying for 5 years and have never seen anybody else fly, at least up close. My wife is sick of my drone talk. Would be fun to talk to people that get it. :)

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett