DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

new guy from Dripping Springs, Texas

GaryinAustin

Reactions
Hi Guys,

I am a new owner of a Mavic Pro Platinum. Before yesterday, I couldn't even turn it on, even though I tried a hundred times. I attended a one day class by Dartdrones, and although expensive, it was worth it. I think I can fly it in beginner mode for awhile and not crash it.

I look forward to hearing from you experts, and in time, hope to contribute a bit myself.

Reactions: dirkclod
Reactions: GaryinAustin
If you have taken a full fleged course I will bet you can do alot more than fly in beginner mode. They should have done a hands on training with you so that you can learn everything the Mavic Pro has to offer!

Thanks, LuvMyTJ and BDOG. We had 3 flying sessions during the day with a Phantom 3. We went through most of the intelligent modes under the watchful eye of our instructor. I feel comfortable in the basics, but realize I need a lot of practice to become proficient.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hi Guys,

I am a new owner of a Mavic Pro Platinum. Before yesterday, I couldn't even turn it on, even though I tried a hundred times. I attended a one day class by Dartdrones, and although expensive, it was worth it. I think I can fly it in beginner mode for awhile and not crash it.

I look forward to hearing from you experts, and in time, hope to contribute a bit myself.
Howdy from Wyoming @GaryinAustin , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kesiganes