DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New guy from Michigan

flying circus

Reactions
I'm going to be a talkative lurker. I've always been interested in aviation and RC. I flew an RC simulator for fixed wing for some years the way other people play video games but never bought any models. I don't really want to become an RC modeler in the traditional sense.

What I see is a camera that flys and I can put it in a hard case and strap it to the back of the motorcycle and use it to have a better look around at the places I like to visit. I also have a legitimate surveillance job. There is an area about half a mile a way I need to keep an eye on and being able to raise a camera and take a peek for parked cars would be a nice alternative to bouncing down a dirt track to have a look. Or may be this technology is still too complicated and there's more dues to pay than I think. That's what I'll try to learn and sit on the fence and see how it goes for everybody else.

Reactions: dirkclod
Well sit all you like and welcome to our newest forum FC :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots!

The Mavic is easy to fly, but there are a lot of things to learn. If you want to check out the nitty-gritty details, you can download the Mavic manual from the Mavic downloads page.

As for flight simulators, DJI has one in their DJI GO and DJI Assistant 2 apps. The downside is that both require you own a Mavic in order to use the flight simulator.

Is there a simulator that will run on android to help get familiar with the process of flying this drone?

Try QuadcopterFX with a GamePad... that might work.. you can customize the Drones Weight Aerodynamic Drag and Power...

Its work for me.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots