DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New guy here...

BigJack73

Reactions
I have been flying rc planes for the last 4 years. Tried for at least 20 years off and on and finally got it. In the last 4 years I‘ve had a few toy drones and also a couple hobby grade race drones. Race drones are fun but very hard to control. So a few months back I bought a phantom 3 standard and love the range and camera but want more. I’m now thinking of buying a used Mavic pro 1. I’m sure the Mavic would be an amazing drone but even used they are 600 and up. Can anybody give me their experience going from a phantom to a Mavic. I’m also considering the new hubsan Zino 2 or Fimi X8 SE 2020. These can be bought for under 600 new.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup
I have owned all of the Phantom line of aircraft and as @THE CYBORG mentions, the portability and more innovative tech of the Mavic Series is what makes it one of the top selling aircraft in the world. You will certainly enjoy having one.

welcome to the forum, although DJI are not the only kid on the block when it comes to drones ,and the ones you mentioned are perfectly acceptable at a reasonable price
there is really no substitute for the tech and dependability that DJI have brought to the market ,occusync being a prime example,it really is down to how much you can or want to spend on this pastime

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum. You will find much support and advice here. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Thanks all. Yes I’ve already seen this forum is a great resource. And yes DJI does make incredible drones. I’m on the hunt for a used Mavic pro 1. Hopefully I can find one at my price point.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oshgeo