DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Guy Here

MPSKY

Reactions
Hello everyone ! Kind of the new guy ,I haven't really been posting yet ,just been here reading and learning. I'm in south eastern Pa. I started out with a used spark then , got a mavic air 1 and a mavic pro platinum and still fly them all. Trying to decide if I should buy the air 2 or a mavic 2 pro with smart controller ? So for now just saying HELLO everyone !

Welcome to the forum. You will find all sorts of support and assistance. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. Also, the search function (magnifying glass icon upper right) is a great way to find answers to many of the questions a "newbie" will have. We were all "newbies" at one point.

Welcome to our forum from the hot but friendly skies of Texas!

All of your drones look like good choices to me. If I were in your shoes, I think I'd stay with the MP Platinum for the time being, and wait until the M3P comes out--rumored to be as soon as September. The actual release date? Unknown. In any case, the M3P would give you another option.

Thanks for joining!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome back to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Thank you all for the warm welcome and Hauptmann yes I was thinking about the mavic3 seems like no real hint of a actual release date yet.I did see September 26th but we'll see.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City;.
Besides this forum you can get help by checking out Mavic Help and Mavic tips, let your fingers do the walking.
Hope you received a warm welcome from the community. Fly safe and have fun.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bertmag