DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New guy on the block

dvdlock

Reactions
Hi all,

Dropping in to say Hi from UK. Years ago I had a couple of RC Helicopters but never really got into it that much, found them hard to get to grips with. I have wanted a small drone for some time and researching best match for my needs at the end of 2021. Also waited a while in case of any news on the supposedly pending release of the Mini 3. But couldn't wait any longer and went ahead with the Mini 2 fly more combo. I've had it almost a week but only had chance for a couple of short practice flights. Modern drone, so much easier to handle for a newbie. Looking forward to the weekend so I can get some practice and hopefully some proper flights.

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Hi all,

Dropping in to say Hi from UK. Years ago I had a couple of RC Helicopters but never really got into it that much, found them hard to get to grips with. I have wanted a small drone for some time and researching best match for my needs at the end of 2021. Also waited a while in case of any news on the supposedly pending release of the Mini 3. But couldn't wait any longer and went ahead with the Mini 2 fly more combo. I've had it almost a week but only had chance for a couple of short practice flights. Modern drone, so much easier to handle for a newbie. Looking forward to the weekend so I can get some practice and hopefully some proper flights.
Welcome to the forum 👍

Hi all,

Welcome from VA. This is a great forum with a great group of people.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minicopters