DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Guy

Tonyzak

Reactions
I went and did it. After a couple of years of vacillating on it I jumped right in and bought a Mavic 2 zoom. Never flown before but I am looking forward to it. Spent many hour on youtube watching videos. How to, flights and what ever else I could find. I am presently familiarizing myself with all aspects of being a good drone pilot. I find that locating an area to fly is the first concern I have. I live in Milwaukie Oregon and am happy to be able to find this forum. Oh and my name is Tony.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

I jumped right in and bought a Mavic 2 zoom
Here are some things to help you get started with your Mavic 2 Zoom:
  • The current Mavic 2 Zoom manual can be downloaded here (it doesn't come in the box). Other important documents can be found on the Mavic 2 downloads page.

• Check out this getting started guide for some tips not found in the Mavic 2 Zoom manual.

• This video covers all the basics of the Mavic 2.

• Your drone batteries will last longer if you use and maintain them like this.

• Practice flying outdoors in a wide open location that's free of all obstacles. Don't attempt to fly inside your house or in other confined locations.

• The drone records flight data each time you fly. You can decrypt and view those flight logs with these tools.

• Check out MavicHelp.com for commonly used accessories you might need.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum, Tony! You’re amongst friends here, many always seeking new places to fly. Kittyhawk app will show clear airspace around the Willamette, but make sure you check local and state regulations, too. Have fun!

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Tonyzak.

Nice to meet you Tony. ?

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Tony, welcome to the forum from the beautiful woods of Maine!
This is a very enjoyable hobby and I’m sure there are many areas in your state that you’ll be able to share some great pictures. Practice, practice practice in a wide open field first to build up your confidence. Fly safe and stay safe!

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada