DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New hello from Houston Texas!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. Also, the search function (magnifying glass icon upper right) is a great way to find answers to many of the questions a "newbie" will have. We were all "newbies" at one point.

Welcome to the forum from the beautiful woods of Maine!
A world of knowledgeable members on this forum, take advantage of their experience and you’ll become a pilot! Enjoy!

A big Texas Welcome to you from the friendly skies of DFW!

Haven’t flown in Houston yet. Guess I'll have to see it thru your lens (a mighty fine one). The M2P is a fabulous machine for the beginner and the pro alike.

Lots of fellow Houstonians, other Texans, and over 100,000 others of us from around the world are here to help you gain skill as a pilot and photographer.Be sure to read the manual! Be sure you practice using “Find My Drone”. Chances are you’ll crash, and perhaps lose your Mav. Just be sure you know how to retrieve it!

Glad to have you with us!

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Hello all.

I just passed my 107 test, and got my Mavic 2 Pro/Fly More combo. It's been a fun day trying to wrap my head around getting it set up and doing a little practice flying. If I run into any roadblocks, I now know where to come... ;)
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Congrats on your certification! Enjoy your M2P, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett