DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New in New Jersey

Long-time listener, first-time caller from New Jersey! I wanted a drone for a long time and I finally got a Mavic Mini for Christmas. I have been having a blast flying and making videos this past month. I have enjoyed browsing the forum and finally created an account to post.

Great video

Nice video!
I'm in Jersey also in the Toms River area.
I have a Mini and a Air 2.
Wanted to try taking one up in the snow but never had the chance.

What editing software are you using?

Looked great.
Thanks! I'm in Old Bridge, so we got a little more snow than Tom's River. I'm using Final Cut.

Welcome to the forum and enjoy.

Please use one of the best forum search options.

Please share your pictures, videos and knowledge about your drones.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum!

My first drone was a Mini a couple Christmases ago, and I haven’t shed all that excitement, yet. You’re going to have a great time, as if you haven’t already. Safe flying in 2021 to you!

Long-time listener, first-time caller from New Jersey! I wanted a drone for a long time and I finally got a Mavic Mini for Christmas. I have been having a blast flying and making videos this past month. I have enjoyed browsing the forum and finally created an account to post.

Welcome to the forum from the Rocky Mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BRUNO.CARDOSO