DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Jersey Flyer!

Ondapre

Reactions
Hello all,

I stumbled on this fine forum website looking for tips on my new Mavic Mini 2 that I got. Love the drone and great to fly. I am certainly looking forward in talking drones to many experts on this forum. I am certainly a Noob at this, so I will def. read and learn here! I am from New Jersey, Hunterdon County. Lookin forward to chatting and posting! talk to you all soon.

B.

Check out NJ Drones on Facebook. Pretty good local group and pretty knowledgeable members (for the most part)

I will have to check this out for myself...thanks for the tip!

@Ondapre - welcome aboard! I am a relative newbie myself and I have found this group to be very helpful!! I fly a Mavic Air 2.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

I will have to check this out for myself...thanks for the tip!

@Ondapre - welcome aboard! I am a relative newbie myself and I have found this group to be very helpful!! I fly a Mavic Air 2.
Hey man thanks! I see your in NJ. I live in Hunterdon County I will admit when I first looked at the forums I saw a few recent posts from pilots from NJ.

Hey man thanks! I see your in NJ. I live in Hunterdon County I will admit when I first looked at the forums I saw a few recent posts from pilots from NJ.
Check out this section US - New Jersey

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordy