DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NEW ! Lunar Rescue Jacket & Rain Forum Wet Suit Package:

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
The Lunar Black Rescue Jacket along with the Neon Color Wet Suits on the Air 2 quickly became our go to setup over all the other drones we fly.

The Lunar Rescue & Rain Wet Suit Forum Package includes
all 4 Color designs /3 Battery Covers/3 Power Buttons Seals and the Wet Suit and Lunar Black Rescue Jacket.

The Air 2 Geared up can Fly in the Rain , Land on the water , Sand , Mud , and Uneven Rocks.
If you need to hand Catch the Drone the Wet Suit offer a non slip grip and the Rescue Jacket offer a ton of safety features.

I compiled some footage of the last month together to show them in action !

The Package is $174.95 plus $9.95 shipping
Email me at [email protected]

The Package comes with everything you see below: 4 Color Designs / 3 Battery Covers /3 Power Buttons Seals/ and the Lunar Black Rescue Jacket:

Screenshot 10-11-2020 13.15.33.jpg

Screenshot 10-11-2020 13.38.48.jpg

Reactions: itsneedtokno
Looks Really good, its got adventure written all over it.
You may want to cut down the Power button just a bit to make it more stream line.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly our Air 2 in the Rain and Float on Water

I was thinking about it, but my x-Acto knife was in the garage and was so late. I will do it today. My garage is separate from my apartment so I was lazy. LOL

I was thinking about it, but my x-Acto knife was in the garage and was so late. I will do it today. My garage is separate from my apartment so I was lazy. LOL
Just use a Pair of Scissors : Place it deep in and it will cut right thru. 1/3

One of our clients posted a video on his own thread with this setup , its worth checking out.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic Air 2 in the Rain and Float on water.

We now have a Range Test in Severe Weather Conditions with the Air 2 Wet Suit and Rescue Jacket.

Not available to watch ? Still considering if to get and be ready for random showers or more.
Have you added more to this package? I did not remember seeing much more than the battery
covers a month ago. ( I do have a bad memory)

Not available to watch ? Still considering if to get and be ready for random showers or more.
Have you added more to this package? I did not remember seeing much more than the battery
covers a month ago. ( I do have a bad memory)
Ok , the client upgrade the Color Profile from D:log it fixed now.

Now you can get both the Wet Suit and the Rescue Jacket Custom Forum Package

Screenshot 10-29-2020 01.28.36.jpg

Last edited:
Link corrected.

I have both the Phantom 4 wet suit and Mavic 2 wet suit and now I just ordered the Air 2 with the Fly more package. We use the drones to search for plant infestations, flooding and dead animals..
I am wondering if i can use the rescue jacket as a bumper guard with the Prop Gaurds we use now or replace them with this on both the Air 2 and the Mavic 2 ?

I have both the Phantom 4 wet suit and Mavic 2 wet suit and now I just ordered the Air 2 with the Fly more package. We use the drones to search for plant infestations, flooding and dead animals..
I am wondering if i can use the rescue jacket as a bumper guard with the Prop Gaurds we use now or replace them with this on both the Air 2 and the Mavic 2 ?
Pretty sure you can. You have plenty lift left.
check how I test the limits

:cool:

Thank you for your continued support.
No the Rescue Jacket would not be a good substitute for the Prop Protectors as the Rescue Jackets can be very deceiving in how small they really are.
The Props would hit before the rescue jacket could provide any protection .

Here is a picture to put the size of the Rescue Jacket into Perspective.

With that said I do think you would find use with them with the Prop Guards , as can hover very low to the bushes , the ground, and land on almost any terrain.

If you find that you really have no use for it. Just let me know , I think you will be surprised. ;) Just the extra visual line of sight could be useful to you as it provides a much bigger target far away , some say 3500 ft but for me its 2800 only. You can also strap extras on very quickly without the worry of blocking sensors, something to consider.

Screenshot 10-30-2020 19.14.11.jpg

IMG_5238.JPG

IMG_5246.JPG

• Love
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members