DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New magic air 2s pilot

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

I’m new to drone world. Just wanting to learn and take some great video/pictures with my Air 2s. US marines infantry veteran here in Los Angeles.
Big hello from Ireland! Welcome to forum!

Really great bunch of people on here. Thumbswayup and pretty knowledgeable too ;)

Enjoy your Air 2s and hope it brings you on some fantastic journeys!

@charlievoviii - Thanks for joining us here @ MP!! Glad to have you and your MA2S here.

Thanks for serving our country!! It is appreciated.

Lots of things to learn and lots of pilots to learn from!! Enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the MavicPilots forum, and many thanks for your service. Enjoy, and happy flying! ??

Welcome to the Forum from Chicago the Windy City.
One of the things you can check out Mavic help and Mavic tips, for instance how to prevent flyaways. There are 75 ways that you can Lose your drone, good to learn how NOT to lose it. One of them is poor understanding of how the drone is programmed and how to use it, particularly RTH.
Another is flying downwind in a wind that is too strong for the drone to RTH against it. Thats just two, of many more ways that you can lose your drone.. Safe flying to you.

Welcome to the forum! :)

I’m new to drone world. Just wanting to learn and take some great video/pictures with my Air 2s.
Here are some things to help you get started with your Air 2S:
  • The current Air 2S manual can be downloaded here (it doesn't come in the box). Other important documents can be found on the Air 2S downloads page.

• Check out this getting started guide for some tips not found in the Air 2S manual.

• This video covers all the basics of the Air 2S.

• Your drone batteries will last longer if you use and maintain them like this.

• Practice flying outdoors in a wide open location that's free of all obstacles. Don't attempt to fly inside your house or in other confined locations.

• The drone records flight data each time you fly. You can decrypt and view those flight logs with these tools.

• Check out MavicHelp.com for commonly used accessories you might need.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest