DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced Firmware is here!

jaja6009

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced Release Notes Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced - Dual Imaging, Reimagined - DJI
1 Date: 2022.3.30
Aircraft Firmware: v01.00.0428
Smart Controller Firmware: v01.01.0064
DJI Pilot App: v2.5.1.3
DJI Assistant 2: v2.1.3

What’s New?
Optimized Mission Flight:
1. Fixed the issue where flight route cannot be uploaded if the gimbal tilt is set to over 0 degrees.
2. Added support to automatically add waypoints and record camera zoom when taking photos in Live Mission Recording.
3. Removed the minimum distance limitation of 0.5 m between two consecutive waypoints in Live Mission Recording.

Allowed manual selection of photo types for saving.  Added suffixes to the photo file names for easier distinction among photo types: current photo (S), visible photo (W), infrared photo (T).
Added support for saving zoom photos.
Changed the EV mapping of the 5D button to pushing left for decreasing EV and right for increasing EV.
Fixed some issues caused by out-of-date RTK base station versions (RTCM3.2 or earlier).
Fixed the issue where the app repeatedly prompts to update firmware for all modules.

Notes:
Restart the aircraft and smart controller after the update is complete.
If the update fails, restart the aircraft, smart controller, and DJI Pilot or DJI Assistant 2 (Enterprise Series), and retry.

Happy flying!

Reactions: sar104
I finally got to get some flight time with the new firmware.

They did make it so now when you use zoom when taking still images, it saves the images at that zoom level. This was a complaint on several Youtube reviews.

The annoying Update firmware issue seems to be gone too, but I thought it was gone with the previous firmware update too. For me I will say this is To Be Determined.

I was disappointed a tiny bit though, I was really hoping we would get the full capability of the thermal sensor, more in line with the H20T. I really wanted Isotherms. I also would like to have span/range to be able to lock it and/or set it to my desired range.

Overall though I am very pleased and still find this tool to be very useful for my use cases. I am fearing though that if a Mavic 3 Enterprise comes out, this could be the last firmware update. DJI is very aggressive with introducing new products.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird