DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic 2 pro owner, first flight/recording

mavic_cs

Reactions
Bought my drone yesterday and took it out to a buddies property and decided to record how green it was around his little red barn... I was surprised how easy it is to fly and capture some decent footage with this drone for never flying a drone before yesterday or even recording anything remotely "cinematic" all I've ever used before was an iPhone ?

Nice video and glad you enjoyed your 1st flight? more to follow. Also welcome to the forum??

Reactions: mavic_cs
Welcome! You’ll really enjoy the Mavic Pro! Great job on your first flight.

Bought my drone yesterday and took it out to a buddies property and decided to record how green it was around his little red barn... I was surprised how easy it is to fly and capture some decent footage with this drone for never flying a drone before yesterday or even recording anything remotely "cinematic" all I've ever used before was an iPhone ?
Nice footage. Lovely red colour contrasting with the green grass. Letting people into the footage adds more interest. I look forward to seeing more. I'm a newbie too but all my colours seemed washed out. I think I accidentally move the EV on right roller wheel and have made a note to check it is on zero. Have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stug26