DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic 2 Pro Owner in Nevada!

DBT_Drone

Reactions
Hello all! I'm brand new (very green) Mavic 2 Pro owner. Have had 6 very short flights so far.......man the nerves on the first one, LOL. Also have the Smart Controller and I love it! Finding a place to fly has been more difficult than I had expected, Even the local parks around here
don't let you fly. But I'm studying for my Part 107. Just wanted to say hello and excited to be in the drone family.

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Hello all! I'm brand new (very green) Mavic 2 Pro owner. Have had 6 very short flights so far.......man the nerves on the first one, LOL. Also have the Smart Controller and I love it! Finding a place to fly has been more difficult than I had expected, Even the local parks around here
don't let you fly. But I'm studying for my Part 107. Just wanted to say hello and excited to be in the drone family.
And read this: the 70 page online only DJI manual for your drone...

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum! With all the snow-capped peaks and valley streams all around you, something tells me you’ll find yourself in beautiful flying wilderness in a few minutes of driving. Enjoy yourself and that awesome M2P!

Welcome to the forum! With all the snow-capped peaks and valley streams all around you, something tells me you’ll find yourself in beautiful flying wilderness in a few minutes of driving. Enjoy yourself and that awesome M2P!
Well that's what I thought when I bought the M2P, but I'm finding out there are MANY places where I can't
fly! We do have many places with snow on them now, but I need a place to practice a lot before I really get
going with the photography aspect of flying. BTW, I used to live in the San Jose/South Bay and really like
the open spaces around here.......now just to find a safe place to fly. I'm looking......and sure I'll find some places
to fly.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851