DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic 2 Pro with Smart Controller

Geno1943

Reactions
I have a new Mavic 2 Pro with Smart Controller that I am learning how to use the screens and the options. A few years ago I had and Mavic Air drone until it was lost due to a failed battery. I live in Fishersville, VA, but I am in Port St. Lucie, FL. We normally return to VA in early April, but due to the virus situation we are still in FL with no specific plans to return. Need help with some screens on the Smart Controller. Any suggestions?

Welcome to the forum. Sorry about your MA loss. You will find plenty of support here. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Check out this section.DJI Smart Controller
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

I have a new Mavic 2 Pro with Smart Controller that I am learning how to use the screens and the options. A few years ago I had and Mavic Air drone until it was lost due to a failed battery. I live in Fishersville, VA, but I am in Port St. Lucie, FL. We normally return to VA in early April, but due to the virus situation we are still in FL with no specific plans to return. Need help with some screens on the Smart Controller. Any suggestions?
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! I use the same combo (M2P and SC) what can I help out with?

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shandilya