DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic 2 Zoom owner

Excellent choice, I am also a happy owner of the zoom! Simply the best drone right now.

Good flights
Luca

For me I didnt sell my other drones when i got the zoom since it has its own advantages beside its weakness. like the spark not being afraid to bring to places that are not drone freindly. the air i can grab it easily when im in a hurry, super stable in some high winds or for practicing some fly modes. P3pro is when Im capturing wider angles and the easiest to take off or catch on a moving car/boat. Lastly the zoom has great signal, battery life,faster, quiter, and the most creative of all of my drones in which good to capture cinematic moments. :)

Reactions: ff22
For me I didnt sell my other drones when i got the zoom since it has its own advantages beside its weakness. like the spark not being afraid to bring to places that are not drone freindly. the air i can grab it easily when im in a hurry, super stable in some high winds or for practicing some fly modes. P3pro is when Im capturing wider angles and the easiest to take off or catch on a moving car/boat. Lastly the zoom has great signal, battery life,faster, quiter, and the most creative of all of my drones in which good to capture cinematic moments. :)
Yeah, I understand the versatility of not flying a more expensive drone in some areas, as I would the spark, plus it was like a super powerful toy lol, I bring it out and everyone is more fun type curious that shying away from being videoed, shouldve kept it and just directed him to Walmart lol, but u work with him and he's having alot of fun with it so it's cool lol

Reactions: syzygos7

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S