Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic 3 Owner

EagleHead

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Any mavic 3 pilots here.

I am new to drones.

I will appreciate any advice or comments. And I don't mind a little ribbing about my lack of knowledge.

I am an old guy who has work with my hands for 45 years and I am planning a transition.

I have bern flying a little dtone my wife got for me that has tutned into a gayrway experience. I love flying.

I am getting ready yo take the 701 exam at this point.

I have yet to fly the mavic 3

Looking forward to your comments, questions and suggestions

Welcome to the forum !!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello from Minnesota and welcome to the Forum....There's a lot of good quality teaching/feedback going on in here. Just ask, and the experts are great on providing good quality feedback for you to use... Remember to always Fly Safe and Fly Smart. Thumbswayup

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

I am in the same situation as you buddy. However I want to use it for land area surveys, but there is no mission planning apk available as far as I know😫
I also want to do mapping. I will learn on the mavic3 and then maybe go to the "mavic 2 advanced enterprise". I almost bought that one first but decided to go slow. I am 67 years young, ready to transition from my 45 year work as an apoliance service company owner, and I am looking into this as a retirement business. We shall see. 😊

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigbrute