DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Air 2 pilot from PA

BigSwede

Reactions
Hey all,
Long time amateur photographer and YouTuber here. After seeing some of my friends jumping into the drone world and seeing the amazing footage they were able to get, I decided to take the plunge as well and got myself a Mavic Air 2. Man this thing to TOO much fun and the photo/video quality is beautiful.

Just spent the weekend flying waterfalls, lakes, streams, and some wind turbines up in NEPA and got some amazing footage.

Glad to be here and look forward to chatting and gaining some more knowledge about this new venture, but for now, I've got a bunch of video editing to do.

-BigSwede

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hey all,
Long time amateur photographer and YouTuber here. After seeing some of my friends jumping into the drone world and seeing the amazing footage they were able to get, I decided to take the plunge as well and got myself a Mavic Air 2. Man this thing to TOO much fun and the photo/video quality is beautiful.

Just spent the weekend flying waterfalls, lakes, streams, and some wind turbines up in NEPA and got some amazing footage.

Glad to be here and look forward to chatting and gaining some more knowledge about this new venture, but for now, I've got a bunch of video editing to do.

-BigSwede
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Air 2, I absolutely love mine! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas