DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic air 2 Pilot (Toronto, Canada)

Welcome to you, Tony, from the friendly skies of Texas!

The MA2 is a fabulous machine for the beginner and the pro alike. We have lots of fellow Canadians to help you adjust to TC regs. There are and over 100,000 others of us from around the world who are here to help you gain skill as a pilot and photographer.

Be sure to read the manual, and practice using the “Find My Drone” App. Chances are you will crash and perhaps lose your MA2. Just be sure you know how to retrieve it!

Glad to have you with us. Happy flying!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. You will find all sorts of support and assistance. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. Also, the search function (magnifying glass icon upper right) is a great way to find answers to many of the questions a "newbie" will have. We were all "newbies" at one point.

Hi Tony20040303 welcome to Mavic Pilot.

New flyer advice.
Wide open space.
Slow & easy.
Power-lines & trees are evil.
Don't forget to reed the manual ;) you can get it HERE ,
Hey Cyborg, you always give the same advice to new pilots - which is great advice - but please... is there any chance you could spell "read" correctly? I'm a bit OCD

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Hello everyone! Just picked up my mavic air 2 yesterday! Looking forward to learn something new in the community and have fun!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air 2, I absolutely love mine! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrose