DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Air camera features to update the Pro's firmware with?

mapar988

Reactions
So I just got myself a MPP for Christmas and I hadn't even considered that they would be coming out with another new drone so soon. I've read and watched a few reviews of the Mavic Air today and I'm certainly impressed with what DJI has come up with to add to their lineup. There are only a few features that the new Air has that I'm envious of. Namely:
1. 360 panorama photos
2. Boomerang and Asteroid Quickshots
3. HDR
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I feel like these features can be added with a firmware update. HINT HINT DJI; don't forget those of us that bought your most expensive portable drone.

Mavic pro also has 360 panorama and HDR. What I'm impressed is only the backward vision sensor which MPP doesn't have.

Reactions: McDony
Welp, looks like they also included the new Quickshot modes into the new update of Go4.

135cbcf80bcf4a91af0aeedbe94030f7.jpg

Latest DJI GO 4 update

So I just got myself a MPP for Christmas and I hadn't even considered that they would be coming out with another new drone so soon. I've read and watched a few reviews of the Mavic Air today and I'm certainly impressed with what DJI has come up with to add to their lineup. There are only a few features that the new Air has that I'm envious of. Namely:
1. 360 panorama photos
2. Boomerang and Asteroid Quickshots
3. HDR
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I feel like these features can be added with a firmware update. HINT HINT DJI; don't forget those of us that bought your most expensive portable drone.

1. The Pro can do those in Portrait Mode
2. Up to you
3. The Pro also has HDR capability

Is there any chance to enable higher bitrate for Mavic Pro Platinum?

Guys who say things like "only thing really to be envious of is the Air's higher bitrate for video recording." make me laugh out loud. That may bebthe only thing HE is envious of, but all that tellsbu is that he doesnt have a mavic air. i actually have both...and i sinply dont use the pro platinum anymore The air shoots better looking video, photos, all in a ppackage 1/2 the size of the MPP, is faster, has rear object avoidance (and the front and rear avoidance are both better than the MPP.

The mavic pro 2 is likely coming soon, nut it will almost certainly be quite expensive...over 1000 anf probablu 1500 or close to it gor the fly more If thats in your range, id wait for the pro 2. If not, i personally believe the air shreds the pro and platinum

or u can listen to the guys who have a pro and never even flown an air. lol

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair